Join one of the fastest growing technology-driven solutions company providing customers with sales, distribution, and technology products and services. Tremendous career growth and networking in the supply chain and distribution industry.
The Project Manager manages key projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with project stakeholders/clients and system users to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill project/client needs..
May require a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Manage multiple projects in parallel
Report to executive stakeholders on project timelines
Manage resource allocation and deliverables
Clients with disparate goals and varying levels of maturity
Small development and operations teams
Remote working for majority of the staff
Great communication skills
Have successfully delivered projects
Self-starter, mission-critical attitude towards projects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives, ensure resource availability and manage resource allocation in an effective and efficient manner
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and identify areas for improvement
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop Spreadsheet work trackers, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Team / Company Size:
10 / 20 people
Avg Deal Size:
Need More Info?
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Work remotely and securely from the
safety of your home
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks